Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Painting-Performing


I think we should all become painter-performers like so:
















So the idea came about when me and my co-workers noticed the guy painting across the street had a motorbike in the trailer hooked up to his bike. I thought it would be absolutely awesome for him to do something akin to the picture above (he could even use just one sprayer if he's a wimp!). My associates thought it was retarded. But enough about their thoughts. They can cry while I'm rolling in the dough.

My idea is that people want to be entertained and also want their house painted. So why not combine the two? The painter would race around the house with the spray machine mounted on the back of the bike and the sprayer in his hand facing the house. He would spray a narrow ribbon, flying off jumps that his co-workers built for him, and then, after a lap, he would raise or lower where he held the sprayer and go around the house again. In this way he could get most of the ground floor in a matter of minutes. Then someone else could get up on stilts or something and do the upper stories. In this way, I would save time with the bike (and also with the stilts by not needing to move ladders) and money with the stilts (no ladders needed!). And, best of all, the customer would be entertained.

Maybe we could have tigers there too. In cages, of course. Or fighting with the customer's dog(s).

Interested parties should contact the local branch office of Jimminican Painters LLC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home