Thursday, March 29, 2007

Next Week

I'm going to try going vegan. Just for a week, to see if I have the self-discipline to do it. The situation is not helped by the fact that dining halls are not too vegan-friendly, even if they usually have a "vegan special" that is scary to look at.

This isn't a health issue. I'm barely 150 pounds, so if anything I need to gain weight. Rather, it's more of a social-conscience issue, and, like I said earlier, an exercise in self-discipline. The last time I experimented with food, I tried fasting for a day. I made it to 9pm, so at least I got the sunset thing in. But I couldn't go the whole day. Whether this will be easier or harder I cannot say. I'll try to keep a short record of how I'm doing through the week and post it when I'm finished.

Which might be Wednesday.

In scouring the archives for the link above, I found some of my old posts appalling. I have some distancing to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home